ISE, USJ, Macao: Feb, 26星期一to Mar, 13星期二 : 18:30 – 21:30H.
The course aims to introduce you to basic statistical analysis and to the open source software R, a programming language for statistical computing with graphical capabilities. If you are interested, register by sending an email to email@example.com with name, mobile number, email address and name of the course. More info: https://www.usj.edu.mo/en/courses/isur/
The benefits of R software:
- R is free. R is open-source and runs on UNIX, Windows and Macintosh.
- R has an excellent built-in help system.
- R has excellent graphing capabilities.
- Students can easily migrate to the commercially supported S-Plus program if commercial software is desired.
- R’s language has a powerful, easy to learn syntax with many built-in statistical functions.
- The language is easy to extend with user-written functions.
- R is a computer programming language. For programmers it will feel more familiar than others and for new computer users, the next leap to programming will not be so large.